Colony Player
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communist sniper strategy(earth)

4 posters

Go down

Communist sniper strategy(earth) Empty Communist sniper strategy(earth)

Post  Capitalist Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:27 pm

1.Be communist.
2.Tell your partner to defend against rush(specifically tank/romans).It doesn't matter what he makes, as long as he can defend.(even marines are fine but preferably tanks)
3.Build Armory(set it to money)
4.Build Outpost(set to recruits)
5.Upgrade Outpost to 2nd tier
6.Set armory to recruit
7.If there are tanks/romans coming, start cranking out snipers. If not skip this step.
8.Build hospital and set to recruits.
9.Once you see the other team building units, start building snipers.
10a.If they are building snipers, don't advance. Make your troops in a line then hold. Holding actually fires farther than advancing.(If you haven't noticed).
10b.If they are building tanks/romans use the advance/fall back tactic.
11.Waste almost all your resources doing snipers, leave as little as possible. This means your snipers took out advancing forces(which is usually.) I've beaten 14 hoovers with 8 snipers.
11.Since communists get power in kills, once you get 100 power, send out medic scramble team.
12. You will have around 20-30 snipers along with the medic team if you did this correctly.
13. Tell your partner to advance while you advance as well. The medics will heal snipers whenever they get hit.
This may not be the fastest way of winning, but I haven't lost one game in 18. Except once when my partner left at the very beginning.

Capitalist

Back to top Go down

Communist sniper strategy(earth) Empty Re: Communist sniper strategy(earth)

Post  Bullseye Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:49 pm

Not much different from my first dtrategy

your camping gives the enemy the time to prepare a counter attack

attacking as soon as possible does not only ends the game faster it also places the enemy in a dark corner
Bullseye
Bullseye

Back to top Go down

Post  Capitalist Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Recently, snipers seem to get countered easily. When people with snipers advance towards me, I wait till they get to base, then both me and my partner spam normal tanks or hovers. 1 hit takes them all out. Most don't use the advance/retreat technique.

Capitalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Bullseye Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:21 pm

That's why you need to set up your sniper team in front of the enemy his base whitout being attacked by it

This way any made units dies in an instant

The only way to counter attack this

is if 1 guy makes marines to distract the snipers and the other one hovers to kill the snipers reloading
Bullseye
Bullseye

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyouki Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Truthbetold, a marine meatshield with sniper support instead of tank support would be the only way I see to counter the camping snipers. Or maybe a roman meatshield. It would depend on what you have a more steady income of. Human resources or Energy. Tanks do have the uncanny ability to take out a sniper 1-hit with their high explosive.. must be freaking 155mm shells. But they also travel at half the speed of smell.

Tanks would be effective if your enemy lives on the corner of 4th and Bananas and butters his toast in the morning with antifreeze. But advance/fall back strategy (kiting, USE MY TERM!!) would still get the best of the tanks, meatshield or no meatshield.

Snipers... well.. you could almost say they run as fast as snipers.
Kyouki
Kyouki

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Kyouki wrote:Truthbetold, a marine meatshield with sniper support instead of tank support would be the only way I see to counter the camping snipers. Or maybe a roman meatshield. It would depend on what you have a more steady income of. Human resources or Energy. Tanks do have the uncanny ability to take out a sniper 1-hit with their high explosive.. must be freaking 155mm shells. But they also travel at half the speed of smell.

Tanks would be effective if your enemy lives on the corner of 4th and Bananas and butters his toast in the morning with antifreeze. But advance/fall back strategy (kiting, USE MY TERM!!) would still get the best of the tanks, meatshield or no meatshield.

Snipers... well.. you could almost say they run as fast as snipers.

0_o What?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://colony-player.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down