Colony Player
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LtMark for Mod

3 posters

Go down

LtMark for Mod Empty LtMark for Mod

Post  LtMark Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:44 am

Name:Mark
Q:Have you been a mod before?
A:Yes i have been a mod before and an admin of 2 sites i was a mod at RoC (a Monster Hunter site) which after a month they made me a admin and i am also a admin at my site EoU( which is no longer active as the game is slowly dieing PsP game RR)

Q:Why do you want to be a Mod?
A:Well i want to be a mod because i am very active and i know a lot about the game and i can help out this newly growing community.

Q:Are you familiar with colony? If so can you explian how you are?
A:Well i am not gonna lie i have played colony for only 1 day but in that 1 day i hit rank 4 and have a 10 winning streak going and have formed some excellent strategies that are at the moment unbeatable so i think i am very familiar with the colony and my strategy skills are very good as i play a lot of strategy games.

Q:Could you by any chance contact Krin?
A: I do not know how i would go about doing that but i will try to find his email address and email him the bugs and glitches of the game and let him know about the forums so he can give us information on possible updates.

Q: Are you well known on the forums?
A:What forums i thought these were the only colony forums or i was told but if you mean this site i would say at least everyone has tried my strategy and read my guides.And if you mean the chat on the colony then no but i do see a lot of people asking me to join there games as i help them get consecutive wins hehe alright hope i didn't miss anything get back to me asap alright thank you.

LtMark

Back to top Go down

LtMark for Mod Empty ok

Post  Bullseye Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:36 am

I hope you become a mod as far as today xD you have been very active and you seem like a nice guy to me

and ofcours knowledge about forums is very important as a MOD

greets, Bullseye
Bullseye
Bullseye

Back to top Go down

LtMark for Mod Empty Re: LtMark for Mod

Post  LtMark Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:38 am

ah thank you very much bullseye it means a lot to me Razz and i will do my best to keep this site populated and spam free!!

LtMark

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Very persuading application... afro we'll see how you stack up against others albino
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://colony-player.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down